MY QUICK REVIEW
- I like the performances for Jim Gordon, Bullock, and Penguin
- The city itself is like a character in the show.
- The show feels like Law & Order: Gotham. ...which is fine by me.
- The show is packed with cartoony characters which clash with the performances of other characters.
- Alfred is kind of a jerk.
- There are WAYYYYY too many Batman references.
- The tone is all over the map. It switches between cartoony characters and gritty dark settings. Well see a goofy moment where someone falls from the sky on another person, and a person getting their eyes clawed out.
- Will Smith's wife is TERRIBLE! Just campy over-the-top over acting with a horrific accent.
- There's an absurd forced lesbian subplot that services no purpose other than to have a lesbian subplot.
RATING - I'm going to keep watching, but I'm worried.